No doubt living a healthy lifestyle comes with many benefits. Research shows that people who eat a healthy diet, exercise regularly, maintain a balanced healthy weight and cut out smoking and drug use are healthier than their peers who don´t, and can add up to 10 years to their life span.
Some amazing healthy lifestyle facts
- keeping your immune system strong ensures that your body is not a breeding ground for bacteria and illness
- can reduce your risk of sickness: heart attacks, stroke, type 2 diabetes, osteoporosis
- can regulate your body weight
- can improve your cardiorespiratory fitness
- can help in the construction of strong bones and muscles
- can reduce energy imbalances
- yoga can boost your cognitive function and can increase your flexibility
- regular exercises can reverse age-related decreases in your muscle and bone mass
- your balance and flexibility can significantly improve
- it is never too late to start exercising
Some more incredible healthy lifestyle facts
A healthier lifestyle can reduce anxiety and stress.
Puzzles and other mind exercises can lower the risk of dementia.
Healthy living can provide opportunities for positive mental challenges when trying something new.
Lifestyle changes encourage you to cultivate healthy relationships and avoid negative toxic people.
Maintaining good relationships can reduce stress and can boost your immune system.
Laughing is good for your heart and can increase your blood flow by 20%.
Optimistic people live longer.
Exercise can give you more energy even when tired.
The lack of exercise can cause as many deaths as smoking.
Learning a new language or playing a musical instrument; can give your brain a boost.
Reading a book can reduce your stress hormones by up to 68%.
Writing a journal can make you a happier person and positively affect your well-being, whether you keep a gratitude or mindfulness journal with your goals and aspirations.
What about you? Care to share your healthy lifestyle experiences?
A healthy lifestyle offers many rewards, start your journey today!
You may like:
- How stress affects your body | Elevate Healthy Lifestyle Choices
- Healthy skin care products | Elevate Healthy Lifestyle Choices
- Top 27 healthy gift ideas for the holidays | Elevate Healthy Lifestyle Choices
- Can you increase growth hormones naturally? | Elevate Healthy Lifestyle Choices
- What do you get a healthy eater for the holidays? | Elevate Healthy Lifestyle Choices
2 thoughts on “Healthy Lifestyle Facts”
I have proven this myself for the last 2 months. I have stage 2 CKD due to my type 1 diabetes and working out has help my immune system become stronger. My a1c levels have been steady enough to stay under 6.5% which is amazing and it’s all been thanks to my lifestyle changes.
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We here at Elevate Healthy Lifestyle Choices applaud you for taking steps/measures to strengthen your immune system.
We are so happy to hear that your a1c levels for Chronic Kidney Disease are stable. Lifestyle changes do make a profound impact on your overall health and we are glad that you´ve proved this to yourself.
We commend you. Keep on the journey and stay the course! We are rooting for you.